Thursday, March 6, 2014

YASC Lenten Reflections

It happened! Somehow I've fallen behind on blogging again. I have loads and loads to update y'all on including: Convention of the Episcopal Church of Panama, starting back to school, visa renewal, and Carnaval! But, before I write that novel of a blog, I thought I'd give y'all some food for thought beforehand! Our YASC group has decided to write our own Lenten reflections. It has already started with a super cool post of pictures of Ash Wednesday in several parts of the world, and today, a post from the one and only Heidi Galagan (teacher in Tanzania).

Before I butcher any of the beautiful wording of either of these posts, go check it out yourself! I promise it's worth the read:

http://yasclenten.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-1-ash-wednesday.html

More posts coming your way soon!

Ash Wednesday with the Queen. Happy Lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment